Some Health Tips For Healthy Living Include:
- Laughing not only eases stress, but it promotes social bonding and lowers blood pressure. It may also boost your immune system. So bring some laughter into your life, whether it’s through friends or funny TV show.
- Learn to do stretching exercises when you wake up, because it boosts circulation and digestion, and help relieve back pain.
- Don’t skip breakfast, as studies have shown that eating a proper breakfast is one of the most positive things you can do if you are trying to lose weight. People who skip breakfast tend to gain weight. Breakfast is still the most important meal of the day, and skipping the first meal of the day can increase the risk of obesity by 4 times.
- If you don’t eat right when you wake up, your body senses hunger is coming and slows your metabolism to compensate. When your body is presented with food later, it will want to pack it all in; a recipe for gaining weight.
- Brush up on hygiene: Improper brushing of teeth can cause as much damage to the teeth and gums as not brushing at all. Lots of people don’t have a plan on how to see a dentist regularly. For brushing of teeth, hold your toothbrush in the same way that you would hold a pencil, and brush for at least two minutes.
This includes brushing the teeth, the junction of the teeth and gums, the tongue and the roof of the mouth, and all you need is a sturdy, soft-bristled toothbrush that you should replace each month.
- To improve your health, then cut out the white stuff. Most white foods like bread, rice, pasta, sugar, flour, are primarily made up of refined carbohydrates and empty calories. So cutting them out of your diet is necessary to shed pounds and improve your well-being. However, there are exceptions like egg whites, cauliflower, and fish. These are the only white foods you should have on hand.
- Drink More Water: Staying hydrated is so imperative for staying healthy, energized, and even losing weight. There are so many reasons to drink enough water as it boosts your metabolism. Hunger is often disguised as thirst sometimes, and water is the best energy drink available. To find out exactly how much water you should be drinking, divide your body weight, in pounds, by two and aim to drink that many ounces of water daily.
Shiny Apples and Fruits
Don’t always be tempted when you see beautiful shiny apples and other shiny fruits and vegetables.
The wax coating is often what attracts you and it usually contains herbicides or pesticides.
Wash the apple carefully. Water alone will not usually remove the residue: You can soak your shiny and beautiful apple in an activated charcoal solution in order to naturally remove the wax coated before consuming.
Ripening Agent for Banana and Plantain
Many people are in hurry to harvest their bananas and plantain, so they spray it with Calcium carbide which is a ripening agent that makes the plantain to ripen very quickly. It is toxic to the human body as it contains traces of arsenic and phosphorus.
So anytime you buy ripe banana or plantain, there are chances that you are buying products that are ripened with Calcium carbide.
To fix this issue, buy unripe Plantains and Banana and keep it inside black plastic for a few days, to ripen naturally.