A healthy diet should always incorporate a wide variety of nutritious foods for sufficient intake of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. A healthy diet can help you maintain healthy body weight and decrease your risk of many chronic diseases that are related to diets, such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and some form of cancers.
The following tips will help you achieve a good diet plan:
- Nuts, Whole grains, beans, and peas contain manganese, which may be involved in nerve function and fertility.
- Whole grains, liver, fish bananas, avocados, eggs, and peanuts are good sources of vitamin B2, which may relieve some of the Discomforts of premenstrual tension, and boost fertility.
- Green vegetables, nuts seeds, wheat germ, and whole grains are rich sources of vitamin E, which is helpful for relieving premenstrual tension and menopausal symptoms.
- Meat, beans, oysters, milk, wheat germ, and bran are rich in zinc, which stimulates testosterone production, and aids sperm formation, erection, and ejaculation.
- Green, yellow, and orange fruits and vegetables are rich in beta-carotene, which plays a role in the production of all sex hormones.
- Under prolonged stress, carbohydrates, fat, and protein are depleted, in addition to the B and C vitamins, and when resources run out, the body becomes more susceptible to illness. However, if u maintain a balanced diet throughout the period of stress, you can replace the reserves.
- Don’t be tempted by a quick fix of sweets, biscuit or cake, since these foods are high in refined sugar and usually have little nutritional value.
Foods Of Love
Once the honeymoon is over, some couples find that sexual attraction wanes. Though oysters and champagne have been touted as the ideal food and drink for lovers, less expensive and more readily available ones may boost lovemaking and health even more.
Add these healthy, aphrodisiac foods to your romantic Days menu and you and your partner are sure to be in the mood for love:
- Honey: honey contains the mineral boron, which helps the body utilize estrogen and improves testosterone levels in the blood.
- Oysters: packed with zinc, a mineral that increases libido.
- Garlic: increases blood flow to the important areas, including your lovemaking organs
- Figs: associated with love and fertility.
- Chocolate: helps release the ‘love chemical’ that induces feelings of attraction and happiness.
- Basil: the scent of basil is said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Bananas: bananas apparently increase the male libido, and are loaded with B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, and the bromeliad enzyme.
- Avocado: can boost the immune system with B vitamins and potassium, and have long been associated with sexuality.
- Almonds: have high vitamin E content, and help supports female hormones. They have been seen as a fertility symbol for hundreds of years.