Effective Date: 20/06/2018
Top Health Fix respects the privacy rights of our users and is committed to protecting the information collected through our websites, www.tophealthfix.com.
- The types of information collected by Top Health Fix and its partners through its Services and the purposes for which we use it.
- How Top Health Fix collects, stores, and shares your information.
- Your rights with respect to such information collection.
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to Top Health Fix Terms of Service.
Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that can be used either directly or indirectly to identify an individual (you). Examples of personal information include name, email address, physical address, IP address, mobile ad id, and your interactions with the Website that are connected to other identifying information such as name, email address, physical address, IP address.
The Kinds of Information We Collect
We receive information from or about you depending on the nature of your interaction with our site and services. Depending on your use of the site, information collected may include name, email address, physical address, date of birth, gender, health information, and browser or device information. The information collected by different activities is described below:
- Registering/Signing Up in the Services: In visiting or using our Services, we may collect your name, email address, physical address, birth date, gender, health information, and browser or device information when you choose to sign up for newsletters or for an account on our site.
- Transactions with the Services: When you submit an opinion or comment through the Services, contact us, or register for more information regarding a product or services, you may be asked to enter information about yourself in order to respond to you or to complete your requested transaction.
- Emails and Using the Website: We may store details of your visits to our site (such as pages visited, browser details, your IP address) and your interactions with any emails that we may send to you. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Promotions: We may offer promotions on the Services, and may ask for your name and contact information in order to register you for the promotion.
- Social Media and Sharing: If you share an article, or post a comment or other content with a friend/contact, we may collect your friend’s/contact’s name, which may be used for retargeting ads or combined with other data to present aggregated campaign insights. Occasionally comments themselves may be anonymously used in marketing materials.
- Other Sources: We receive information about you and your activities on our site, and we may add this information to the information we have already collected from you in order to improve the products and services we may provide.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use session Cookies that expire at the end of a browser session, from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser. We may also use persistent Cookies which remain on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire.
To the extent permitted by applicable law and with your consent, we may permit third parties to collect user Personal Information over time or across third-party websites. We may also permit third parties to gather Personal Information passively on our websites for behavioral advertising purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information with your consent for the reasons that you provide such information, and, for the purposes set forth below:
- To provide and enhance the Services, including, personalized features and content and making suggestions for you on our site.
- Transactions: We use your Personal Information to process your transactions, send you confirmations, respond to your requests, and for other related communications.
- Marketing: We also use the information we have to improve our advertising systems so we can show you relevant ads and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services. Likewise, we may use your Personal Information for other marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our users. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws.
- Analytics: We may store details of your visits to our websites and your electronic interactions with any emails that we send to you under a pseudonym (an ID number), including the pages you visited and services you used.
- We use such Usage Data to help us learn more about our users’ preferences, to be able to tailor our websites according to your interests and preferences, and to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services, and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
- Other Reasons: We may use and collect Personal Information for any purpose associated with or related to the above purposes.
How And When We Share Or Disclose Your Information
To Enhance our Services: We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities such as ad technology providers, email service providers, data analyzers and business intelligence providers. This will be for the purpose of enhancing our products and services. These companies may be authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Legal Requirements: We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, and we may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily mischief.
We may, however, disclose aggregated, non-personal information about website users without restriction.
As described above, we may use, and when appropriate, disclose your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our users and offer and improve our Services. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws, of which, you may opt-out of our use of your Personal Information use at any time as set forth in your Rights to Personal Information Access.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from our Website about children under the age of 13, and we request that persons under the age of 13 do not use our Website without supervision from a responsible adult. We will never request Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent, and if we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has sent Personal Information to us without prior parental consent, we will remove his or her Personal Information from our data.
Upon request, Top Health Fix will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us through the email given above, and we will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Opt-Out of Marketing Communications
You may opt-out by emailing email@example.com. If you do not exercise your opt-out preference initially upon account creation, it may take sometimes for your opt-out choices to be fully effective. Afterward, when you make a request we may ask you for information in order to verify your request, including your email address that may have been initially provided to us.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. We take various precautions to protect information from loss and misuse, and if you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad & Sponsorship Policy
Top-health-fix is committed to bringing you authoritative, approachable, and actionable content that inspires and guides you toward the best possible health outcomes for you and your home.
The truth is that funding from our advertisers allows us to cover more conditions, undertake more research, and provide more powerful experiences and input from a range of experts, but, be assured that, other than input about broad topic areas, we never allow sponsors to influence the content we publish.
We are resolute to bring you the most objective, trustworthy, and accurate health information, and we hope to ensure that Top-health-fix remains your practical and relevant content source for health-related issues.
We are committed to providing information on a wide variety of health topics, rather than filtering certain types of information, and we hope that you, our reader, will choose the information that is most appropriate for you.
Nevertheless, the editorial information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and we recommend that you always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, as some of the conditions can be unique.
Changes to this Policy